Business Online Banking with Bill Pay
Business banking with Metro Alliance is easier than ever with online tools.
- View eDocuments online, this includes account statements, notices, and tax statements
- View business and personal accounts together
- Set up multiple business user profiles
- Multiple levels of employee access
- Set up balance alerts, personal reminders and Metro Alliance Purchase Alerts
- Pay bills
- Initiate domestic online wire transfers
- Send money the easy way - with Popmoney
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make employee direct deposits and electronic tax payments
- Dispute an unauthorized ACH or card transaction on your account
- View check images, order checks, perform stop payments, etc.
- PC Banking for Quicken/QuickBooks
- Reorder checks
- Setup easy, online travel notifications—notify us of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling
- An Metro Alliance business checking account on which you are an authorized signer.
- An active email account.
- A web browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
- A completed Business Online Banking Enrollment Application and Multi-Party Addendum submitted at the nearest Metro Alliance banking center.